Monday, November 28, 2005

Routine

I'm trying to get in the habbit of sitting at my desk for at least an hour first thing in the morning, before all the daily stress settles in, but I really have to start earlier. If I could just make myself get up before everyone else in the house I wouldn't have to worry about interuptions, or get distracted by what's going on upstairs. I don't want to set an alarm, but it's so hard to make myself go to bed early when late at night is the only time Chris is avaiable to spend any time together. I remember in school it was always my female teachers who talked about having to schedule their creative time like this. I didn't think it would be such an issue until I had kids though.

7 comments:

Stacey said...

Are husbands any less demanding of time than kids?

Roe said...

Uh-uh.

Stacey said...

Didn't think so...

Lauren said...

Woo-oo, I did it, got up at 8 and spent three hours working, with breaks only for coffee and email. :)

Roe said...

Whooo hooooo! Go Lauren, Go!

Stacey said...

Yeah!!!

Stacey said...

Borrowing from Excite.com...

You are a superstar. Go you.