Saturday, February 25, 2006

Project LABC

So, I've been out at my parents' house for the past week, bumming around and watching the marathon of Project Runway. I am so jealous of the fashion department at Parsons. When I was there the chair off the illustration department was not wise, caring and helpful like Tim Gunn. The assistant chair made me cry on more than one occasion. I think I need to do my own Project Illo, and threaten to kick myself off the island every week if I don't work hard enough.

3 comments:

Roe said...

Go for it!

I missed you, I was wondering where you were. Miss Illustration Fridays. :-)

Speaking of Illustration Fridays, I hope you don't mind but I made the black cat drawing my wallpaper at work. And it's gotten good feedback. :-)

Chris said...

Project runway waspretty funny, especially that Santino guy.

Stacey said...

Santino is such a prick... I was wanting him to get kicked off, but it never happened. Chloe was my favorite, but she disappointed on that last challenge.

Can you tell I watch too much TV?